This policy is dated from 1st of November 2019. It is a statement about how Technit Discovery Engine collects, holds and uses information about individual persons. Particularly, this policy explains how we uphold data protection in regards to our candidates and clients who recruit or do agency work through us.
Pledge of Privacy
The integrity and protection of identity, privacy and basic rights of our online visitors, customers and candidates is an important concern to us. Technit Discovery Engine GmbH will not sell, share, or otherwise distribute data to third parties. Nor will we use data for any other purposes than originally intended. We will not use or distribute data without the consent of candidates or clients. The term “data” as used in this Policy refers to information such as candidate or client name, e-mail address, mailing address or telephone number.
Technit Discovery Engine GmbH ensures that data protection and information security policies are fulfilled and continuously improved. In this respect, Technit Discovery Engine GmbH practices the following regulations:
- Federal Law on Data Protection, DSG
- Ordinance to the Federal Act on Data Protection, VDSG
- Federal Law on Employment Services and Hiring AVG
- Ordinance to the Federal Law on Employment Services and Hiring AVV
- Guidelines for the Processing of Personal Data in the workplace
- General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR (effective May 2018)
Processing and Duration of Data Use
Technit Discovery Engine GmbH is obligated to process personal data exclusively to the extent and duration that it is essential for the business process or is required for legal reasons. All data are strictly confidential. Only internal employees have access to our data collection.
Data Protection Principles
1. Intended Use of Data
Technit Discovery Engine uses data for the purposes of matchmaking and providing best candidates for clients projects’. For example, we collect data for the purpose of contacting clients and/ or contractors, for recruitment or for employment. We may obtain and use data provided to us by candidates or clients in order to fill a position. We keep all data in accordance with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or documentation retention requirements. User’s personal data may be shared solely for the purposes referred to above. Data may occasionally be transferred to clients for further processing. This is in accordance with the purpose(s) for which the data were originally planned. This transfer will only be made with consent of the respective candidate
2. Due Diligence
Technit Discovery Engine GmbH is obligated to process personal data exclusively to the extent and duration that it is essential for the business process or is required for legal reasons. All data is strictly confidential. When processing personal data the principle of trust and confidence is being followed. Persons concerned can be assured that their data will be carefully processed and only authorized persons have access to them.
3. Right of full control over data
Technit Discovery Engine gives affected persons like users or candidates the right to receive their data as well as their processed data. This right involves the purpose, the category, as well as the possible recipients of the data.
- The user is entitled to request confirmation about data processed, and how it was processed. The user may ask Technit Discovery Engine to provide an electronic copy of the data.
- The user can ask Technit Discovery Engine to update her/his data.
- The user has the right to have her/his personal data deleted, if this request is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org